THE TODO LIST
The ToDo list is under complete control of the user regardless of their access rights in the system.Adding a ToDo Item
1. Click the 'Add ToDo Item' icon
and the New ToDo sub-menu will be displayed.
2. Set the ToDo Priority Level an a new ToDo item will be added to the ToDo List as follows:-
3. Add a description of the ToDo Item.NOTE: The ToDo Item will appear in the list according to how the List is configured to sort (see below).Editing a ToDo Item.
1. Click on any ToDo Item to put it into edit mode as follows:
2. Edit the description by typing straight into its field.Changing the ToDo Item Priority Level.
1. Click on any ToDo Item to put the item into edit mode.
2. Click the ToDo Item priority level icon to display the selector sub-menu as follows:
3. Select a new Priority level and the Priority level will be changed.Deleting a ToDo Item.
1. Click the 'Enable Delete Mode' icon
2. The icon will turn red
and all ToDo Items will be put into delete enable mode, displaying a trash symbol in its left hand column.
3. Click on the ToDo Item you wish to delete and the a confirmation sub-menu will be displayed asking for confirmation of deleting the item.
4. Click 'DELETE' to remove the item.Filtering the ToDo List.
The ToDo List can be filtered by status value type by clicking on the relevant icon in the filter:-
Sorting the ToDo List.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Completed' items.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Risk Level 1' items.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Risk Level 2' items.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Risk Level 3' items.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Risk Level 4' items.
- Toggle this filter to show / hide all 'Risk Level 5' items.
The ToDo List can be sorted by columns as follows:
- RANK The list will be sorted according to ToDo Item Priority.
- DATE The list will be sorted chronologically by date added to the list.
- DESCRIPTION The list will be sorted alphabetically by description.
- COMPLETED DATE The list will be sorted chronologically by Completed Date.
1. Click on the blue column header to sort by that column. The column header will turn red to indicate sort is active.Downloading a CSV file.
1. Click on the download icon
to download the full PRL as a csv file.
v 0.986 - 05032023:092422
(c) 2023 Vizula Limited